Love to write? Interested in journalism? Why not join our student newspaper or blog ...
The Peligraph newspaper
Our student newspaper is an opportunity for you to express your views, as well as report on wider issues – from current affairs, politics, environmental issues, film and fashion.
It is circulated across the whole Foundation and is the perfect forum to develop your reporting skills. The Peligraph is run as an enrichment activity on Tuesday afternoons. It attracts a wide range of participants, some of whom take on the editorial roles.
Current student editorial team:
- Editors-in-chief of paper: Weishi Yang, Anna Wang, Imogen Shapland
- Peliblog editors: Abbey Athithan, Sarah Praseedom
- Formatter: Wenying Wu
- Publicity: Chloe Parsons
Entirely student managed and designed, The Peliblog is a great new addition to the publishing world. The best way to find out what we do is to have a look at it.
Student editorial team
- Editors-in-chief of paper: Minying Huang, Alice Spiers
- Layout and proof editors: Olivia Grant, Mitsuoko Anderson
- Blog and publicity editors: Angela Huang, Lucia Yin